Wild on White - Documenting Wildlife on White

2:29 pm


When I talk about documenting wildlife on White background nobody does it better than "Meet Your Neighbor" and I got my inspiration and motivation to try documenting Wildlife near me on Whites. A big "thank you' to Clay blot for teaching and sharing the skills and tricks.


I immediately got attracted to shooting on White after i accidentally visited the Meet your Neighbor blog and saw couple of frogs photos and couple of spiders. The most attractive part is the colors which comes out very well on a white background.

Though the technique is bit difficult and it will take some time to master and get use to it (I am still learning) but till then you can see the photo here on my blog.

so again without wasting your time with my pathetic skills of writing I leave you with these beautiful pictures of Spider and other bugs.
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts