The Florescent Green Snake

6:01 pm

It was the Wednesday just before the Chinese new year and we were allowed to leave office post lunch and i had the perfect idea of spending that afternoon in the wild. So I picked up my gear from my house and left for one of the very amazing parks in Singapore (I cannot share the locations for Obvious reasons, sorry). I have visited this park many times during day time and at Night.

I have had a lot of success in finding and photographing a lot of rarely seen bugs here in the Park and I was not at all disappointed this time around also.

So without wasting anymore of your time on my pathetic skills of writing a blog post i leave you to these beautiful photos.

Pls feel free to share the photos or the blog post. you can contact me through this blog for use of any photos for any purpose.

Hypolycaena erylus teatus, (Common Tit)

ID Help pls 

Xenocatantops humilis

A very colorful Fly - ID help pls 

Add caption

Heavy Jumper - Jumping Spider 




Long Jaw Spider 

Long Jaw Spider 

Long Jaw Spider

Termites



Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake 

Green Whip Snake

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts